2. Here's another thing I'm proud about doing today. I successfully pulled a curly dock weed, more than 60 inches tall, from the middle of a young butterfly bush. Poor guy. The two plants' roots were stuck together, but not entwined, so I was able to pry them apart. Hopefully the young butterfly bush was not too traumatized.
3. I need to go out and check the seeds I planted last week. They may need a drink of water.
4. But, first I need to go cook our main meal for us. I do miss not cooking.
5. Here I am again. The seeds got their sips of water. I saw two sunflower sprouts. Yippieeee.
6. After marinating locally produced grass-fed beef stew in a concoction of spices, vinegar, oil, and whatever else for a few hours, I sliced the meat thinly and put the meat back…