2. Yak, yak, yak. Chat about this, wonder about that. Discuss current events. Reminisce. Giggle, chuckle, laugh. We spent a wonderful afternoon today hanging out with good friends. One of the many fine things about being retired.
3. What else about today? I got to climb the ladder to saw away at tree branches, to be continued on the weekend.
4. By four o'clock, the almost full moon was already saying, "Hey there!"
5. Some call the second full moon of winter the Snow Moon.
6. The California Coastal Redwoods, sequoia sempervirens, range from Monterey county to the Oregon border and may grow within 50 miles from the coast. So, it's possible for redwoods to grow in Hollister where we call our home.
7. Experts say redwoods can be raised in a pot until it's about 5 or 6 feet tall. Hmmmm.
8. The Giant Sequoias are the largest species of redwood, which live only on the western slopes of the Sierra Nevad…