2. The Husband and I have been moving and switching furniture in the house.
3. The old bureau now sits in the front yard waiting to be stained and turned into a big happy planter.
4. Our clothes now rest in the Husband's more narrow dresser that his parents gave him over 50 years ago.
5. The late 1800s parlor organ sits in the foyer waiting to be dusted, photographed, and sold to someone who would enjoy owning it next.
6. The TV, modems, and such now rest on a 1950s dresser rather than the organ. The dresser's name is Roy Rogers because of its cowboy look. At least in my mind.
7. The creamy leather recliner now sits in the living room. The Husband took his first nap on it last night.
8. I love coming home to see Spring in our …