1. "Caramel corn would taste good right now?" I said to the Husband. "Yeah," said he. "I wonder where we could get some." "Bertuccio's has some," I replied. "Or we can learn to make caramel corn."
2. The Husband and I have been moving and switching furniture in the house.
3. The old bureau now sits in the front yard waiting to be stained and turned into a big happy planter.
4. Our clothes now rest in the Husband's more narrow dresser that his parents gave him over 50 years ago.
5. The late 1800s parlor organ sits in the foyer waiting to be dusted, photographed, and sold to someone who would enjoy owning it next.
6. The TV, modems, and such now rest on a 1950s dresser rather than the organ. The dresser's name is Roy Rogers because of its cowboy look. At least in my mind.
7. The creamy leather recliner now sits in the living room. The Husband took his first nap on it last night.
8. I love coming home to see Spring in our yard.
9. I made a broth out of a salmon head, green garlic, lemon, half a white onion, julienne ginger, 1/4 stick of butter, 2 tablespoons or so of the arugula pesto, and water.
10. The Husband and I sat outside on the patio this afternoon sipping a bowl of the soup along with munching on crunchy, salty potato chips. Missy Girl decided to join us as we slurped the last drops.
11. Do, re, me. The Husband looks mighty cute in his suspenders of musical notes.
12. A 13-petal tumble blossom came out of my imagination this afternoon with the tools of water color pencils, oil pastels, and a fine-tip pen.
13. Volunteer golden poppies: It's Spring!
It's Thursday, so I'm heading over to Thursday 13 and I Like Thursdays. Come join me. Thank you, Dear Hosts!