2. "How did you get out there?" asked the Husband when he saw Molly sitting on the front steps through the screen door. "Did you climb the fence?"
3. Oh, oh. I forgot that Molly came out the front door with me earlier today. I get easily distracted, which means I need to come up with a system to remind me that Molly is still wandering around the front yard.
4. Thankfully, Missy Girl forgave me. So I think. She laid on my lap for a while.
5. Good medical news #1 that I got on Monday: Doctor Eye has me down in mid-May to remove the cataract in my other eye. Whoooo-hoooo!
6. Good medical news #2 that I got this afternoon: The result of my routine mammogram is normal. Yippieeee!
7. The Husband and I voted yesterday by mail-in ballots. Yaaay!
8. Been le…