2. "How did you get out there?" asked the Husband when he saw Molly sitting on the front steps through the screen door. "Did you climb the fence?"
3. Oh, oh. I forgot that Molly came out the front door with me earlier today. I get easily distracted, which means I need to come up with a system to remind me that Molly is still wandering around the front yard.
4. Thankfully, Missy Girl forgave me. So I think. She laid on my lap for a while.
5. Good medical news #1 that I got on Monday: Doctor Eye has me down in mid-May to remove the cataract in my other eye. Whoooo-hoooo!
6. Good medical news #2 that I got this afternoon: The result of my routine mammogram is normal. Yippieeee!
7. The Husband and I voted yesterday by mail-in ballots. Yaaay!
8. Been letting my imagination run free with doodles, colors, and paper.
|9. "Tell me I'm not crazy. That is a foot, right!"|
10. The Husband watered the front yard today because we haven't had rain since sometime in January and that wasn't much.
11. Soon after he began, the sky started getting darker and feeling a bit muggy. No rain. The weather forecasters say we may see rain this weekend. Hope so.
12. Last year, we were way behind the game when it came to deadheading the daisies. It's a wonder they came back and in a big way. Now that I can see better (and soon I'll see best), I've noticed that the daisies could use some deadheading already. Cool, I've got new scissors.
13. I was about to put up a photo of the daisies when El-Dudes jumped up to say, "Please show us off instead." Certainly.
El-Dudes say check out Thursday Thirteen and I Like Thursday.