1. Using pastels, I painted my first canvas.
2. Other firsts: I decoupaged rocks and made stepping stones out of concrete.
3. I started the process of putting Mama's estate at rest.
4. The Husband and I moved everything from storage to the garage. Finally, after 16 years.
5. Garden art! Yard art! Another something I never thought I would ever do.
6. We emptied all our boxes of books and distributed them accordingly to thrift shops, Friends of the Library, and our bookshelves. Some books have been set aside for paper crafting.
7. Mama's house is becoming our home in our own style. The living room looks like a cozy library. The backyard may one day look like this drawing I created a few years ago. Cool!
8. The Husband and I went on a short road trip. I got to see the Trinity Alps in Northern California for the first time. Bea…