Yippieee! Hurrah! Happiest of 33 x 2 Birthdays to me. I don't normally look back at my year. This being a day for Thursday 13, I got curious.
1. Using pastels, I painted my first canvas.
2. Other firsts: I decoupaged rocks and made stepping stones out of concrete.
3. I started the process of putting Mama's estate at rest.
4. The Husband and I moved everything from storage to the garage. Finally, after 16 years.
5. Garden art! Yard art! Another something I never thought I would ever do.
6. We emptied all our boxes of books and distributed them accordingly to thrift shops, Friends of the Library, and our bookshelves. Some books have been set aside for paper crafting.
7. Mama's house is becoming our home in our own style. The living room looks like a cozy library. The backyard may one day look like this drawing I created a few years ago. Cool!
8. The Husband and I went on a short road trip. I got to see the Trinity Alps in Northern California for the first time. Beautiful!
10. With another volunteer, I created my first museum display, which was about the annual horse show and rodeo.
11. Health is good.
12. I took part in a local photographer's exhibition.
13. Best of all, the Husband, Molly the Cat, and I saw more of our friends this year. Shared meals. Cooked together. Painted and crafted. Talked and chatted. Laughed. Wandered paths, roads, parks, and cities. Helped each other. Enjoyed life.