2) Of course I had to paint the pot before I put the plant in it.
3) The tyrannosaurus rex asked to be more colorful.
4) I dug out two wilting geranium plants that used to hang out behind the plant. They’re now sitting in a bucket of water to be planted elsewhere.
5) A brown butterfly flitted and rested around the Jupiter’s beard flowers, slurping at each stop.
6) A hummingbird drank from the geranium blossoms. I think it was an Anna’s hummingbird.
7) A blue jay tried very hard to crack open a nut.
8) The neighbor behind us told me that possums hang out in our yard late at night. They’re quite active, she said. At least they’re not rats, I said. Thank goodness.
9) It’s day two of the Husband’s cold. Poor guy. I’m willing myself to not catch it. I have a rag and a bottle of rubbing alcohol handy to rub off any surface I need to touch.
10) Are the Three Musketeers the three main types of logic—ethos, pathos, and logos?
11) I found this poem in one of my notebooks: My lips parted. /Oops, I farted. /The Husband darted.
12) 48 days to knee surgery. Gulp.
13) I finished this post. Cheers, Everyone!