I like taking part in Sunday Stealing every so often. This week, hostess Bev gives us questions that she found at Upstream Life.
1. Your favorite sport. To watch, none. To participate, bicycling and swimming.
2. A quote to live by. “Patience comes to those who wait,” quoteth Su-siee! Mac. I told the Husband that’s what I want on my gravestone.
3. A city in the U.S. you would like to move to. San Juan Bautista or Tres Pinos, two nearby towns.
4. 3 beautiful things in my life. The Husband’s love, my friendships, and our home.
5. What made you laugh today? The deer grazing in our backyard. It’s a life-size (kinda) metal deer that I bought for 50 cents at a yard sale yesterday. Score!
6. A good deed you did today. The good deed I do everyday: Don’t take over the world.
7. Activities you like to do when you are bored. The usual—reading, painting, gardening, cleaning house, sewing, crafting, watching TV.
8. Are you a procrastinator? I’m a big-time procrastinator.
9. Your thoughts about dying. I’d rather think about living.
10. What super power would you like to have. None. I don’t want the responsibility.
11. Top 3 Netflix series. I don’t watch any Netflix series. Currently, through Netflix DVD rentals, the Husband and I are watching Northern Exposure, which holds up quite well after 28-some years. We have Hamish Macbeth (with a young Robert Carlyle and Shirley Henderson) on deck when we’re done with Northern Exposure.
12. Things you want to do before you die. See more of the world with the Husband. Complete my project on my parents and their friends.
13. Your biggest fears. The end of our democracy.
14. What makes you angry? Liars and cheats, especially if they are running for or hold a public office.
15. Do you listen to podcasts? No. I prefer reading transcripts.
To join in or read how other participants answered, go to Sunday Stealing.