1. Do you like your handwriting? When it’s readable.
2. Do you like rollercoasters? Yes, but I’m done riding them.
3. Do you like scary movies? Boooo! Nope.
4. Do you like shopping? Now and then.
5. Do you like to talk on the phone? Sure. It’s the dialing and the answering parts that I don’t care for.
6. Do you sleep with the lights on or off? Off.
7. Do you use headphones or earphones? No.
8. Do you have any tattoos? Do you want any? Why would I want to cover my scars and old age spots and wrinkles? hahahahah
9. Do you wear glasses? Guys do make passes at girls who wear glasses.
10. What is your strangest talent? Untangling knots.
11. Have you ever been in a hospital? Yes, even stayed a night.
12. What color mostly dominates your wardrobe? Blue
13. What’s your most expensive piece of clothing? My 27 year old off-white cotton dress that cost me $120.00. I bought it for a trip to Italy, then a year later wore it when I married the Husband. Today, it’s my knock around house dress.
14. Have you ever had braces? I had to wear a temporary brace on my right leg for several weeks when I blew out my knee.
15. Have you ever been on TV? Twice in the 1970s I was interviewed about Filipino American history on an Oakland TV station. And, in 2014, my hands holding a bottle of water made a moment on a news report about dancing for rain during the drought. Here’s the video. My hands show up about 44 seconds in.
For more Sunday Stealing. . . .