I was wondering why I like answering questions about myself and my thoughts and opinions. The analytical self answered that the questionnaires (fun or serious) help me clarify my beliefs, as well as reinforce my sense of being and my history. And, I sometimes remember cool, and the not so neat, things I'd forgotten. That said, here's a bunch of random questions from today's Sunday Stealing.
1. Can you eat with chopsticks? Yes. Sometimes when I want to slow my eating pace, I use chopsticks. Most times it works.
2. Could you tell real money from counterfeit? I can definitely tell the difference between real money and play money.
3. What do you think about school uniforms? I may have liked them when I was a kid because I wouldn't have to think about what to wear to school. Today, no opinion.
4. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit? I'd like to check out the ancient civilization of the Philippines, where most of my ancestors lived.
5. What would make a great new Crayola color? A reddish-orange brown like the color of rust or red dirt.
6. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art? Art is art.
7. What do you get in trouble for the most? When I don't pay attention to details, which may be why I go crazy when I worry something will go wrong with the details. Hahaha, I just figured that out. So, what will I do with that new bit of knowledge. Something for me to ponder.
8. Do you blow your nose in public? If I must, I must. The Husband finds the sound of continual sniffing very annoying. "Go blow your nose," he has said more than once to me. lol
9. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go? Would that mean we can all start over again, even-steven?
10. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child? Verily!
11. Who knows more...you, or your parents? While I have more book learning, my parents had more street smarts and knowledge about living off the land.
12. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing? The cello! I would want to be a mad cellist who plays jazz, classical, and rock with her heart and soul.
13. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars? No, thank you.
14. Are you completely in control of your body? So far, so good.
15. What is the coolest web site you know of? There are too many, and I keep finding more nearly every day.
Want to answer a bunch of random questions? Or, read how other bloggers have answered these question? Head over to Sunday Stealing.