1. The outdoor work table is set up for the summer. Whooo-hooo!
2. I wore a bra all day yesterday because I had planned to work in the front yard (which didn't happen). Must not scare the citizens, you know. So different from the days of youth when I thought nothing of wearing nothing beneath a cotton ribbed tank top.
3. Flower seeds in my bra! I have no idea how long they've been wandering within that space between the cups' lace and backing. I can't get them out without cutting the lace, and that I'm not going to do until I buy another bra. The flat seeds look familiar, which I'm sure are of flowers I've grown, but what kind of flower eludes me. How did the seeds get in my bra? Probably when it got washed with a pair of shorts which pockets I didn't search.
4. 5. 6. 7. 8. I enjoy slapping paint on wood. These pieces of redwood were once part of a wooden barrel that I broke apart earlier this year. They'll look good in the yard somewhere. I wonder if there's a category I could enter them at the county fair.
9. My Medicare Advantage plan ok'd the doctor's request for me to see an ophthalmologist about that smudge of a cataract in my left lens. Gulp. Now to be brave and make an appointment.
10. It has been 14 months or so that I've been volunteering on Mondays to catalogue photos and artifacts at the local historical museum. I learn as I go about how to catalogue as well as of the local history. Last month, two of us neophytes created our first display, a bit of history about the upcoming San Benito County Saddle Horse Show & Rodeo.
11. Last night, aound 10:30 p.m., Molly sauntered into the office, stopped at my table, and seemed to ask, "When are you coming down?" After I print this card, I told her. Fifteen minutes later, I sat next to the Husband on whose lap Molly was lounging. She paid me no mind.
12. The Husband and I got the rear view mirror to stay in place using glue, duct tape, and string. Ha!
13. Several months ago, the Husband agreed that yes, let's put up a memory wall. Two weeks ago, t'was done with a bunch of push pins, freezer paper, and construction paper. Now, to find all the stuff I thought ought to go up there.
I'm getting back (kind of) into the swing of blogging again. So, it being Thursday, I like to check in at these fun memes: Thursday 13 and LA Paylor's I Like Thursdays.