2. Nothing difficult. The material simply needed hemming, some only on three sides. The towels were made out of medium heavy cotton sacks that I found among Mama's stash of things to sew into something else.
3. I not only inherited the sacks but also the conclusion they will become kitchen towels one day. That was over three years ago.
4. Not all the sacks will be kitchen towels. Some of the material may find its way into clothing, a wall hanging, a painting, and/or a something that has yet to come to mind.
5. Molly the Cat just reminded me that I didn't transfer two house plants into bigger pots. Also, that I wanted to pick apples off the tree.
6. This morning I woke up thinking that I would work in the garden before breakfast. Then I got distracted thinking about scones for breakfast.
7. A half-a-cup of organic heavy cream, more or less, was about to go …