|The fronds kind of form the letter E.|
Roger Green of Ramblin with Roger did this fun game for his post on ABC Wednesday some weeks back. When I read the post, I thought I'd like to do the game one day. You're in luck, this is the day.
Directions of The Last Name Game: Use the first letter of your last name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names, things, nothing made up.
1. Last name? Echaore-McDavid. Yup. That's my legal surname. Some people file me under E, while others file me under M.
2. An animal? Ewok. Okay, that's made up. Or, is it? Emu, then.
3. A boy’s name: Evan, the coffee guy at Vertigo Coffee who can make amazing designs on coffee drinks.
4. A girl’s name: Edith, as in Edith Bunker and Jenn's sister.
5. An occupation? Event Coordinator is a real job, which I think would be fun to do. My first thought though was an Eagle Tamer, which is probably not a real thing.
6. A color? Ecru. Is that a kind of beige or green?
7. Something you wear? Eyeglasses. Coming up with answers is getting difficult. Maybe I should've gone with the letter M.
8. A beverage? Evil water. Yuckiest—vodka and orange juice, which was the first drink I got horribly drunk on. Okay, okay. Evil water is not real. Earl Grey Tea is real. I can never remember if its Earl Grey or English Breakfast that I don't like. There, another one—English Breakfast.
|Why didn't I think of elephant for something?|
9. A food? Eggplant. We had that for dinner last night. I like it with lots of cheese, but I don't cook it that way because the Husband and I don't need to eat a lot of cheese and the Mama doesn't care for a lot of cheese. The Husband and I could be rather svelte if we ate like the Mama.
10. Something found in bathroom? Empty toilet roll.
11. A place? East Palo Alto. East Oakland. Easter Island.
12. A reason you’re late? Error. Meaning I, or the Husband, or both, made a bad (again) estimation of how long it would take me or us to get there.
13. Something you shout? Ewwwww!
14. Something you hate? Someone who has an overblown ego.
15. A band? Everly Brothers.
A song that I most associate with the group: "Unchained Melody"
That was fun. Until tomorrow. Ciao. Hmmm. Do Italian Canadians say, "Ciao, Eh!"