2. It was one week ago that steady-handed Dr. Eye made that slit in my eyeball, extracted the cataract, and implanted a brand new artificial lens. Hmmmm. What if the science fiction stories about implanting chips into unknowing people were true? Shudder.
3. Purrrrrrrrrr. "It's only your imagination," says Molly the (wild) Cat.
4. Yesterday, the Husband drove me to the library. I don't want to drive until I have full vision in both eyes again. That may be May. Was that a sigh I heard?
5. "I'll take that." The Husband carried my bag of books from the house to the car, then from the car to the library counter, and vice-versa. I'm not supposed to handle anything over 10 pounds for a while. Jiggity-jig.
6. I'm not allowed to bend, such as in…