- The first sight of Venice, all full of light, wonder, and history, as I walked out of the train station.
- Snorkeling among the fish off Maui.
- The sunrise splattering unto good friend Jennifer and me.
- The sunsets at Ocean Beach in San Francisco.
- The red rose in bloom on our balcony as the First Husband was dying.
- The sparkle-sparkle pink notebook I received in an office Christmas gift exchange.
- Puuhonua O Honaunau National Historic Park on the Big Island of Hawaii where in ancient times warriors made their way to the Honaunau Bay shores to seek refuge from battles they lost.
- Thunderstorms in the Southwest. Oh my!
- The Grand Canyon.
- Driving through a granite walled mountain pass. Anytime.
- Driving over the Mississippi River.
- Newborn babies. Tiny fingers, tiny feet, unconditional love.
It's Thursday 13. Come check out other bloggers' 13 with me.
Update: I'm also linking up with I Like Thursday, hosted by LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color. Be sure to check out LeeAnna and the other bloggers.