2. Molly the Cat kept the Husband company while he cooked. They were so darn cute.
3. Instead of strictly following the instructions on the box, the Husband used 1 cup of water instead of half-a-cup. He liked that the pancakes were less dense. I added, "And more!"
4. Whenever we talk about his functional cooking skills, The Husband likes to say that he can make tasty scrambled eggs. I'm still waiting after 23 years. In the meanwhile, I'm very happy with his pancakes. Mmmm.
5. I cut several big branches off the Messy Tree, formerly known as the Miracle Tree. Long story short, I was afraid certain branches might fall on the roof should the wind pick up.
6. We've been having a steady rain the last 24 hours or so, from sweet and gentle plops to fast and furious patter. I love it all!
7. What shall I do after I publish this post? Bring in all the boxes marked XMAS Decorations in the garage? Open t…