|By Screenshot from "Internet Archive" of the movie Dracula (1931) |
(http://www.archive.org/details/Dracula1931-Trailer) [Public domain],
via Wikimedia Commons
After reading Birgit's post, I wondered if you could connect any two actors within six moves. Bela Lugosi and Tina Fey, for instance. Birgit made the connection, but she's giving me a chance to make my connection before unveiling hers. If she hadn't, I probably wouldn't. Researching the question was fun and didn't take as long as I thought it would.
So, here you go: How Bela Lugosi and Tina Fey are connected.
1. Bela Lugosi and Greta Garbo co-starred in Ninotchka.
2. Greta Garbo was in Grand Hotel with Joan Crawford.
3. Joan Crawford starred in "Eyes", an episode on Night Gallery, which was directed by Steven Spielberg.
4. Steven Spielberg directed Lincoln, in which Joseph Gordon Leavitt portrayed Robert Todd Lincoln.
5. Joseph Gordon Leavitt played an uncredited cameo bit in The Brothers Bloom starring Mark Ruffalo.
6. Mark Ruffalo had a role in Date Night starring Tina Fey